People matching ‘maria miller’
Results 1-20 of 1,716 for maria miller
- Railways (Public Sector Operators) (29 October 2014)
...Cunningham Margaret Curran Nic Dakin Mr Alistair Darling Wayne David Ian Davidson Thomas Docherty Mr Nigel Dodds Brian H. Donohoe Frank Doran Stephen Doughty Gemma Doyle Mark Durkan Angela Eagle Maria Eagle Julie Elliott Louise Ellman Natascha Engel Chris Evans Paul Farrelly Jim Fitzpatrick Caroline Flint Hywel Francis Mike Gapes Andrew George Pat Glass Mary Glindon Tom Greatrex Kate Green...
- Written Answers — Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Tree Felling (28 October 2014)
Maria Miller: To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, pursuant to the Answer of 10 September 2014 to Question 208409, what the maximum level of fine and sanction available for illegal tree felling was in each year since 1982; and when the level of fine or sanction was last reviewed and last increased under provisions in the Criminal Justice Act 1982.
- Bill Presented — International Trade Agreements (Scrutiny): Clause 1 — How an MP becomes subject to a recall petition process (27 October 2014)
...Dobson Thomas Docherty Brian H. Donohoe Frank Doran Mr Stephen Dorrell Stephen Doughty Gemma Doyle Jackie Doyle-Price Richard Drax Jack Dromey Sir Alan Duncan Mr Iain Duncan Smith Philip Dunne Angela Eagle Maria Eagle Clive Efford Louise Ellman Tobias Ellwood Bill Esterson Chris Evans Graham Evans Jonathan Evans David Evennett Michael Fallon Paul Farrelly Caroline Flint Mr Don Foster Dr...
- Written Answers — Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Timber (27 October 2014)
Maria Miller: To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, how many prosecutions the National Measurement Office have brought for offences relating to illegally felled timber in each of the last five years.
- Backbench Business: Repeal of the Fixed-term Parliaments Act 2011 (23 October 2014)
...Luciana Berger Bob Blackman Roberta Blackman-Woods Mr Nicholas Brown Paul Burstow Mr Liam Byrne Mr Alan Campbell Katy Clark Jeremy Corbyn Alex Cunningham Nic Dakin Mr Nigel Dodds Stephen Doughty Maria Eagle Julie Elliott Chris Evans Yvonne Fovargue Sheila Gilmore Pat Glass Mary Glindon Helen Goodman Andrew Gwynne Julie Hilling Margaret Hodge Julian Huppert Kevan Jones Chris Leslie Andrew...
- Deferred Division: Independent parliamentary standards authority (22 October 2014)
...Thomas Docherty Mr Nigel Dodds Mr Jeffrey M. Donaldson Brian H. Donohoe Stephen Doughty Jim Dowd Gemma Doyle Jackie Doyle-Price Richard Drax Michael Dugher Mr Iain Duncan Smith Mark Durkan Angela Eagle Maria Eagle Jonathan Edwards Julie Elliott Michael Ellis Jane Ellison Louise Ellman Charlie Elphicke Bill Esterson George Eustice Chris Evans Graham Evans Jonathan Evans Nigel Evans David...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (22 October 2014)
Maria Miller: Young people in my constituency want the security of job opportunities when they leave college. Under Labour, the number of young people who could not get into work rose by a staggering 45%. Will the Prime Minister join me in applauding the companies up and down the country that have taken the opportunity under this Government to create apprenticeships, leading to the steepest fall in youth...
- BT Openreach (21 October 2014)
Edward Vaizey: ...hockey stick on the graph, where the cost gets significantly higher, and we need to ensure that we get value for money. Under the previous Secretary of State, my right hon. Friend the Member for Basingstoke (Maria Miller), we instituted a £10 million fund, where we invited different providers to provide pilots to test new technology for the most hard-to-reach areas. Those pilots are...
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Clause 12 - The person and his or her partner must not be in a relevant childcare scheme (21 October 2014) See 1 other result from this clause
Maria Miller: Am I right in saying that 95% of employers do not offer employer-supported child care, which excludes more than half of employees from support? Indeed, it excludes all self-employed parents.
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Clause 2 - Qualifying childcare (21 October 2014) See 1 other result from this clause
Maria Miller: I thank the Minister for giving way: she is very generous. Her comments are welcome and I am sure that parents listening to this debate will recognise that she has worked incredibly hard on this and will be extremely pleased with the comments she has just made.
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Clause 1 - Entitlement to receive money towards costs of childcare (21 October 2014)
..., Nicholas Dakin, Chris Evans, Robert Flello, Pat Glass, Catherine McKinnell, Lucy Powell Voting no: Gavin Barwell, Charlie Elphicke, David Heath, Robert Jenrick, Andrew Jones, Mary Macleod, Maria Miller, Priti Patel, Bob Russell
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Clause 11 - Neither the person nor his or her partner may be claiming universal credit. (21 October 2014)
..., Nicholas Dakin, Chris Evans, Robert Flello, Pat Glass, Catherine McKinnell, Lucy Powell Voting no: Gavin Barwell, Charlie Elphicke, Ben Gummer, Robert Jenrick, Andrew Jones, Mary Macleod, Maria Miller, Priti Patel, Chloe Smith
- Written Answers — Department for Culture Media and Sport: Torbay (21 October 2014)
Helen Grant: ..., Kevin Foster. All travel was provided by the Conservative party with no cost to the public purse. Kevin Foster also passed on an invitation to visit Torbay to the previous Secretary of State, Maria Miller. This invitation came from the Torbay Tourism Association and was taken up on 5th March 2014. She attended and spoke at a lunch event hosted by the Torbay Tourism Association marking...
- Criminal Justice and Courts Bill — Report (1st Day) (20 October 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Baroness Berridge: ...to consider it. As has been outlined, technology has been leaping ahead in relation to this matter. I pay tribute to the work of organisations such as Women’s Aid and to my right honourable friend Maria Miller, who led a Back-Bench debate in the other place on this issue and has been campaigning vociferously in relation to it.
- Social Action, Responsibility and Heroism Bill: Bishops and Priests (Consecration and Ordination of Women) Measure (20 October 2014) See 2 other results from this debate
Roberta Blackman-Woods: ...more like the society that it seeks to serve. A Church with women in office at the highest levels of authority will better reflect British society today. As the right hon. Member for Basingstoke (Maria Miller) said, we want women to contribute at all levels and across all fields, and we think that society at large is better for it. That relates to the Church as well. In the debate in...
- Social Action, Responsibility and Heroism Bill: Clause 3 — Responsibility (20 October 2014)
...Mahmood Seema Malhotra Gordon Marsden Steve McCabe Michael McCann Kerry McCarthy Gregg McClymont Andy McDonald Mr Pat McFadden Mrs Anne McGuire Liz McInnes Catherine McKinnell Ian Mearns Andrew Miller Austin Mitchell Jessica Morden Graeme (Livingston) Morrice Meg Munn Ian Murray Lisa Nandy Pamela Nash Fiona O'Donnell Chi Onwurah Teresa Pearce Toby Perkins Bridget Phillipson Stephen Pound...
- Written Answers — Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Sewage: Water Treatment (20 October 2014)
Maria Miller: To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, pursuant to the Answer of 12 September 2014 to Question 208678, what guidance her Department issues on the meaning of Best Available Technology to remove phosphates from water.
- The Chairman of Ways and Means took the Chair as Deputy Speaker (Standing Order No. 3) — European Union (Referendum) Bill (17 October 2014)
...Mary Macleod Anne Main Mr Francis Maude Mrs Theresa May Paul Maynard Jason McCartney Karl McCartney Miss Anne McIntosh Mr Patrick McLoughlin Stephen McPartland Esther McVey Mark Menzies Stephen Metcalfe Maria Miller Nigel Mills Mr Andrew Mitchell Penny Mordaunt Nicky Morgan Anne Marie Morris David Morris James Morris Stephen Mosley David Mowat David Mundell Sheryll Murray Andrew Murrison...
- Written Answers — Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs: Tree Felling (17 October 2014)
Maria Miller: To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, how many prosecutions the Forestry Commission has brought for the illegal felling of trees in each of the last five years.