Results 1-6 of 6 for how many temporary staff recruited justice in the 'Written Answers' OR in the 'Written Ministerial Statements'
Did you mean: hon any temporary staff major:3 major:4 recruited justice?
- Written Answers — Justice: Temporary Employment (15 January 2013)
Jon Trickett: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how many temporary staff have been recruited in his Department in each month from July to December 2012.
- Written Answers — Justice: Departmental Temporary Employment (10 January 2012)
Jon Trickett: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how many temporary staff were recruited to his Department between September and November 2011.
- Written Answers — Justice: Legal, Commissioning and Operational Policy: Manpower (21 December 2010)
Rosie Cooper: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice (1) how much was paid in (a) redundancy and (b) severance payments to each former employee of the Legal Services Commission's Legal, Commissioning and Operational Policy department and its predecessor departments in each year since 1 April 2007; (2) how many employees with permanent contracts in the Legal, Commissioning and Operational Policy...
- Written Answers — Justice: Departmental Recruitment (23 February 2009)
Dominic Grieve: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice how many staff his Department recruited as (a) permanent, (b) temporary and (c) agency staff in each year since it was established.
- Written Answers — Justice: Departmental Temporary Employment (17 December 2008) See 1 other result from this answer
Mark Hoban: To ask the Secretary of State for Justice with reference to the answer of 27 October 2008, Official Report, columns 744-45W, on departmental temporary employment, how many staff were recruited through each company in each year; and for how long on average staff recruited through these companies worked for the Department in each year.
- Written Ministerial Statements — House of Lords: Human Rights (29 September 2008)
Lord Hunt of Kings Heath: ...Each Question is referred to by means of the House of Lords number. A list of the Questions will be included as an annexe to the text of this Statement deposited in the Library. The Government keep many areas of their policy under close review. While there may not at this time be specific proposals in relation to many of the specific areas cited in the Questions, continuous assessment of...