People matching ‘david cameron’
Results 1-20 of 1,449 for david cameron
- Women and Equalities: Smith Commission (27 November 2014)
Alistair Carmichael: ...have brought that paper with me today. The front page says, “The vow delivers.”Let me draw the House’s attention to the article itself. On page 3, it says that “it’s is now clear that they”— David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband— “have stood behind this agreement to deliver change. Lurid claims to the contrary by some pro-Yes...
- Written Ministerial Statements — Prime Minister: Intelligence Services Commissioner (27 November 2014)
David Cameron: I have today deposited in the Libraries of both Houses a copy of a direction I have given to the Intelligence Services Commissioner, the right hon. Sir Mark Waller, under section 59A of the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000. This direction puts on a statutory footing the Commissioner’s role overseeing compliance with the consolidated guidance to intelligence officers and...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (26 November 2014) See 35 other results from this debate
David Cameron: This morning, I had meetings with ministerial colleagues and others, and, in addition to my duties in this House, I shall have further such meetings later today.
- EU: UK Membership — Motion to Take Note (25 November 2014) See 2 other results from this debate
Lord Rodgers of Quarry Bank: ...Party”. Now, 40 years later, the story has come full circle. The Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, strongly supports Britain’s continuing membership of the European Union and patiently leans towards David Cameron’s problems. But in turn, the Prime Minister lacks the strength to make it clear to the voters that it would be an unqualified disaster—the expression...
- NHS (Ttip): Murder of Lee Rigby (25 November 2014) See 36 other results from this debate
David Cameron: ...to better co-operation between internet companies and the agencies, but more needs to be done, although for obvious reasons I do not want to give a running commentary on each and every one. Finally, the right hon. Gentleman asked about David Anderson. His role is very broad—he can look at the threat, the response, the capability and the important safeguards—and I think he has...
- NHS (Ttip) (25 November 2014)
David Morris: I thank my right hon. Friend for that concise answer. I reiterate the message to the unions, which are sticking up billboards in my constituency, that Cameron and Hunt are not selling off the NHS.
- Previous Business – Commons: Select Committee (20 November 2014)
Liaison: Evidence from the Prime Minister 2014-15.
Witnesses: Rt Hon David Cameron MP, Prime Minister
- EU: Reform — Question (19 November 2014)
Baroness Anelay of St Johns: ...matters, and the struggles that he faced. He above all people knows what is involved. I agree with what he said, which was that our future is within a reformed European Union. The Prime Minister David Cameron has said that, too.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (19 November 2014) See 29 other results from this debate
David Cameron: I am sure the whole House will join me in condemning the senseless attack in a synagogue in West Jerusalem this week, in which five people were killed. One of the victims was a dual Israeli-UK citizen, Rabbi Avraham Goldberg, and we send our deepest condolences to his family and friends, as well as to the families of the other victims. This was an appalling act of terror, and we condemn all...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Attorney-General: Clause 64 — “Pub-owning business” (18 November 2014)
Division number 83 See full list of votes (From The Public Whip)Aye Diane Abbott Debbie Abrahams Mr Bob Ainsworth Mr Douglas Alexander Heidi Alexander Rushanara Ali Graham Allen David Anderson Jonathan Ashworth Ian Austin Adrian Bailey William Bain Ed Balls Gordon Banks Kevin Barron Hugh Bayley Margaret Beckett Dame Anne Begg Hilary Benn Luciana Berger Roberta Blackman-Woods Tom Blenkinsop...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Attorney-General: New Clause 2 — Pubs code: market rent only option for large pub-owning businesses (18 November 2014)
Division number 82 See full list of votes (From The Public Whip)Aye Diane Abbott Debbie Abrahams Mr Bob Ainsworth Mr Douglas Alexander Heidi Alexander Rushanara Ali Graham Allen David Anderson Jonathan Ashworth Ian Austin Adrian Bailey William Bain Norman Baker Ed Balls Gordon Banks Stephen Barclay John Baron Kevin Barron Hugh Bayley Margaret Beckett Dame Anne Begg Sir Alan Beith Hilary Benn...
- EU Reform — [John Robertson in the Chair] (18 November 2014)
Jim Shannon: ...;s mantra is: “Freedom of movement is very important. Nothing has changed” in Germany’s position. According to the background notes, one of her fellow party members, Gunther Krichbaum, said: “Cameron would get a bloody nose if he introduced quotas ‘unilaterally’” on immigration. My hon. Friend is right that we need some conciliation, but there does...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Home Department: G20 (17 November 2014) See 54 other results from this debate
David Cameron: Let me thank the right hon. Gentleman for his remarks about Peter Kassig on which there is complete unity across this House and country. He asked whether the message is clear enough on Ukraine, and I believe that all the European leaders, including the European Commission and others who had meetings with President Putin, gave a very clear message—it has actually been quite refreshing...
- Written Answers — Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Nagorno Karabakh (17 November 2014)
David Lidington: ...will need to be able to live together peacefully, as they once did throughout the region, including in Nagorno-Karabakh itself. The Prime Minister, my right hon. Friend the Member for Witney (Mr Cameron), separately met the Presidents of both Armenia and Azerbaijan in September during the NATO Summit in Wales. During the Summit the US Secretary of State Kerry also held a further round of...
- Written Answers — Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Ukraine (17 November 2014)
David Lidington: ...Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin on 11 November and restated the UK's strong support for Ukraine’s government and people. The Prime Minister, my Right Hon. Friend the member for Witney (Mr Cameron), also discussed the Ukraine crisis with President Poroshenko in the margins of the European Council on 30 August, the NATO Summit on 4 September and at the ASEM meeting in Milan on 17 October.
- Written Answers — Prime Minister: Ofcom (17 November 2014)
David Cameron: None.
- Written Answers — Prime Minister: Official Hospitality (17 November 2014)
David Cameron: The information requested is not held centrally and could only be provided at disproportionate cost.
- Written Answers — Prime Minister: Armed Forces: Casualties (11 November 2014)
David Cameron: I want to make sure that the contribution of all those who worked so tirelessly and courageously to secure our freedoms in Iraq and Afghanistan will be honoured. I have asked the former Chief of the Defence Staff, The Lord Stirrup, to lead a national effort in planning a new national memorial and raising the money to get it built. The Government will help to make sure that every pound...
- Written Answers — Prime Minister: Radioactive Waste (11 November 2014)
David Cameron: Discussion at the Forum focussed on the competitiveness of education systems and the promotion of innovative businesses, with a particular focus on clean energy.
- Business of the House (Today): Criminal Law (10 November 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
...Liam Byrne Mr Alan Campbell Ronnie Campbell Douglas Carswell William Cash Martin Caton Sarah Champion Jenny Chapman Mr Tom Clarke Ann Clwyd Vernon Coaker Michael Connarty Rosie Cooper Yvette Cooper David Crausby Stella Creasy Jon Cruddas John Cryer Alex Cunningham Jim Cunningham Margaret Curran Simon Danczuk Wayne David Geraint Davies Mr David Davis Gloria De Piero Thomas Docherty Brian H....