MP for Eastleigh
Mims Davies (Conservative)
Results 1-20 of 4,644 for eastleigh
- Message to Attend the Lords Commissioners: Members Sworn (19 May 2015)
John Bercow: ...Kane, Wythenshawe and Sale East Jonathan Neil Reynolds, Stalybridge and Hyde Elizabeth Rebecca Scott Harris, Castle Point Nigel Martin Evans, Ribble Valley Peter James Guy Aldous, Waveney Miriam Jane Alice Davies, Eastleigh Marcus John Hudson Fysh, Yeovil Antoinette Sandbach, Eddisbury Daniel De Burgh Kinahan, South Antrim James Stephen Heappey, Wells Peter Heaton-Jones, North Devon Angela...
- Estimates 2014-15 — Department for Work and Pensions: Department of Health — Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (3 March 2015)
Geoffrey Robinson: ...pressure, but there has already been a £50 million cut in the budget for CAMHS. It has been cut from £766 million. I think that that relates to the £800 million figure quoted by my hon. Friend for Eastleigh—
- Written Answers — Department for Education: Teachers: South East (2 March 2015)
David Laws: ...4 East Hampshire 33 402 8.2 +/- 2.7 99.3 East Surrey 37 423 8.7 +/- 2.7 98.4 East Worthing and Shoreham 35 457 7.7 +/- 2.4 99.3 Eastbourne 29 362 8.0 +/- 2.8 95.0 Eastleigh 29 404 7.2 +/- 2.5 99.3 Epping Forest 18 338 5.3 +/- 2.4 86.9 Epsom and Ewell 31 424 7.3 +/- 2.5 96.6 Esher and Walton 47 418 11.2 +/- 3.0 96.5 ...
- Written Answers — Department for Communities and Local Government: Domestic Visits (24 February 2015)
Kris Hopkins: ...area on 21 January 2013, growth policy London Borough of Enfield area on 22 January 2013, political Cheshire West and Chester Unitary authority area on 1-2 February 2013, political Borough of Eastleigh area on 11 February 2013, political Borough of Eastleigh area on 22 February 2013, political Oxfordshire County Council area on 1 – 2 March 2013, political Reading Borough...
- Opposition Day — [16th Allotted Day]: Electoral Registration (4 February 2015)
Matthew Offord: On a point of order, Mr Speaker. This afternoon, the Serjeant at Arms confirmed to me that the former Member for Eastleigh, Mr Chris Huhne, had applied for and been granted a parliamentary pass. Given the low esteem with which many Members of this House are held by our constituents in regard to poor behaviour, is there any method that we can use to rescind that application to ensure that...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Communities and Local Government: Green-belt Land (2 February 2015)
Mike Thornton: In my constituency, Eastleigh borough council is working hard to meet the desperate need for more housing while also protecting the precious green gaps between our towns and villages. Are the Secretary of State and the Minister aware that the inspectorate has overruled the borough council’s local plan, which was based on all the evidence available, while refusing to give an adequate...
- Written Answers — Department for Education: Schools: Defibrillators (29 January 2015)
David Laws: ...West Twyford Primary School 1 Westdale Junior School 1 Whitburn Church of England Academy 1 Wingfield Academy 1 Witham St Hughs Academy 1 Woodbridge High School 1 Woodford Primary School 1 Woodville CofE Junior School 1 Wyvern College, Eastleigh 1 To help schools in considering whether to purchase these potentially life-saving devices, the Department for...
- Written Answers — Department for Business, Innovation and Skills: Regional Growth Fund (15 December 2014)
Greg Clark: ... 13,690,000 Doncaster North 1,280,000 1,280,000 Dudley North 700,000 700,000 Easington 12,420,000 6,930,000 East Devon 2,000,000 - East Worthing and Shoreham 3,230,000 3,220,000 Eastleigh 3,130,000 980,000 Ellesmere Port and Neston 4,060,000 - Faversham and Mid Kent 1,000,000 - Forest of Dean 1,120,000 - Garston and Halewood 22,220,000 6,910,000 ...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Infrastructure Bill [Lords] (8 December 2014)
Roberta Blackman-Woods: ...Worsley and Eccles South (Barbara Keeley) and for Warrington North (Helen Jones), the right hon. Member for Arundel and South Downs, my hon. Friend the Member for Stoke-on-Trent North, the hon. Members for Eastleigh (Mike Thornton) and for Angus (Mr Weir), my hon. Friend the Member for Wrexham (Ian Lucas), the hon. Member for Castle Point (Rebecca Harris), my hon. Friends the Members...
- Prayers: Tenancies (Reform) Bill (28 November 2014) See 2 other results from this debate
Philip Davies: ...Government figures, why does the Minister not accept them? Why are the Government now trying to pretend that a YouGov poll is more important and worthwhile than the official figures that his predecessors used when discussing the matter? The hon. Member for Eastleigh (Mike Thornton) asked earlier this year, on 28 April—
- Prayers: Tenancies (Reform) Bil (28 November 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Mike Thornton: ...and properly their duty: protecting their family from danger in their own house. One of my constituents, Mr Malcolm Parker, came to me with serious concerns about the electrics in his rented house in Eastleigh. He showed me pictures of what looked like a death trap. There was loose and exposed wiring, all in close proximity to water. The problem was evidently not new. If it had been, and...
- Opposition Day: [10th alloted day] — The Economy (26 November 2014)
Steve Brine: ...it is a disappointment if they do not ski at least twice a year, but so that they can live their lives and provide for their families, is what actually matters. The fact that the Government have made it possible for Eastleigh borough council, Winchester city council and Hampshire county council, working together, to freeze council tax over the five-year period is a big deal to my...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services: Eastleigh (19 November 2014)
Mike Thornton: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, if he will provide funding to support the delivery of more healthcare services from the Moorgreen Hospital site in Eastleigh constituency.
- Written Answers — Department for Transport: A334: Eastleigh (18 November 2014)
Mike Thornton: To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will provide funding for the Botley bypass on the A334.
- Written Answers — Department for Transport: Roads: Eastleigh (17 November 2014)
Mike Thornton: To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will provide funding for the Chickenhall link road in Eastleigh constituency.
- Written Answers — Department for Transport: Motorways: Noise (10 November 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Mike Thornton: ...to ensure that motorways violating EU noise emissions are resolved within a two-year timescale; and if he will take steps to speed-up the resurfacing work on the areas of M27 between Fareham and Eastleigh.
- Written Answers — Department for Communities and Local Government: Council Housing: Fareham (10 November 2014)
Mike Hancock: To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, how many people in the Eastleigh Borough Council area are currently on a council housing waiting list; and how many such people (a) have been on that list for longer than three years, (b) are single persons and (c) have five or more children.
- Business of the House: Backbench Business — UK Drugs Policy (30 October 2014)
Caroline Lucas: Of course I am getting near the end, Mr Deputy Speaker. With that in mind, I shall simply agree with the hon. Member for Eastleigh (Mike Thornton). The current policy is essentially putting users at greater risk by driving the creation of yet more ways to stay one step ahead of the law and by making research into the harms associated with new substances much more difficult.
- Bill Presented — General Practitioner Surgeries (Rural Areas) Bill: Recall of MPs Bill (21 October 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Tom Brake: ...in no way is she a Westminster grandee, and nor would she have her views pressurised by anyone in this place, be they Whips or anyone else. He also drew some parallels between trusting a jury and trusting the electorate, but my hon. Friend the Member for Eastleigh (Mike Thornton), who is no longer in his place, intervened to point out that there must be something to answer for before...
- bill presented: Hazaras (Afghanistan and Pakistan) (1 September 2014)
Tobias Ellwood: ...(Dr Whitehead) spoke about the role of Iran and the responsibility of the Pakistani Government to do more and not turn a blind eye to the various incidents taking place. My hon. Friend the Member for Eastleigh (Mike Thornton) spoke about improving knowledge of what is happening with the Hazaras not just in this place but in Britain as a whole. The hon. Member for Bridgend (Mrs Moon) said...