Results 1-20 of 1,301 for atos
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Clause 16 - Account providers (23 October 2014) See 5 other results from this clause
Priti Patel: ...company that has been named repeatedly both last week and in today’s discussions. The chief executive of NS&I said clearly last week—I have discussed it with her as well—that the services of Atos were procured through a very competitive process, as are other Government contracts. More importantly—I hope that this will reassure the Committee—NS&I will...
- Transparency and Accountability Bill (17 October 2014)
John Hemming: ...the Leyton marsh after its use as a temporary basketball court during the Olympics; the qualifications of assessors used to verify that incapacity benefit claims have been properly dealt with by Atos, the Department for Work and Pensions contractor; and the cost of providing Sky television to prisoners and the number of cells with their own telephones at HM Prison Dovegate, which is...
- Social Justice Strategy — Motion to Take Note (16 October 2014)
Baroness Uddin: ...who are unable to work and their families. The years since the strategy was published have not been kind to such families, with the proliferation of “scrounger” labels and associated stigma as the Government have sought to justify their chaotic implementation of the work capability assessment by ATOS. Last year I was involved in the work undertaken by the All-Party...
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Examination of Witnesses (16 October 2014) See 2 other results from this clause
Catherine McKinnell: ...question that Nic put to you about how important it is to you that this is a successful scheme—that it does not carry any risk. Obviously, NS&I has been quite open and up-front about the fact that Atos runs its back-office operation, and although it has the NS&I brand on it, it very much will, I think, have the Atos brand with it as well. In some of the schemes that it has...
- Public Bill Committee: Childcare Payments Bill: Examination of Witness (14 October 2014) See 6 other results from this clause
Catherine McKinnell: Okay. I have one or two more questions. You mentioned the number of systems that NS&I is currently in the process of managing, so could you give an overview of what your current relationship is with Atos and how the relationship with Atos will work in terms of the delivery of the child care payments?
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Private Members' Business: Welfare Cuts (23 September 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Mickey Brady: ...do so. I do not think that anybody can question our record on that, whether it be from the initial stages of Margaret Ritchie trying to rush it through by accelerated passage, to Alex Attwood trying to introduce Atos and all the rest of it and through to our present Minister, who seems hell-bent on destruction as far as vulnerable people in the Six Counties are concerned.
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Personal Independence Payment (11 September 2014)
Richard Graham: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what the average waiting time was for a personal independent payment assessment by Atos in (a) England, (b) the South West and (c) Gloucester over the last 12 months.
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Incapacity Benefit (9 September 2014)
Mark Harper: ..., not elsewhere classified 7,700 Injury, Poisoning and certain other consequences of external causes 4,800 Factors influencing health status and contact with health services 700 Not recorded — Total 64,700 Notes: 1. Figures are rounded to the nearest 100. “—“denotes nil or under 50. Totals may not sum due to the...
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Work Capability Assessments (9 September 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Richard Graham: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what process is in place for the transition from Atos to another provider for work capability assessments; how will this be communicated to employment and support allowance claimants; and if he will make a statement.
- Written Answers — Treasury: National Savings and Investments (9 September 2014)
Andrea Leadsom: National Savings and Investments employ 165 people, of whom eight work in Scotland. National Savings and Investment’s (NS&I) operational services are provided by Atos, with 1,528 FTE (Full Time Equivalent) people employed across the UK as of 13 August. Of these, 1,074 FTE are permanent staff, 430 FTE are agency staff (varied on demand) and 24 FTE are IT contractors from SOPRA. At...
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Atos Healthcare: Gloucestershire (5 September 2014)
Richard Graham: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many medically qualified staff have been employed by Atos in (a) Gloucestershire and (b) Gloucester in each of the last five years.
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Personal Independence Payment (5 September 2014)
Mark Harper: The Department's contracts with Atos Healthcare (and Capita) for the delivery of assessments for Personal Independence Payment include a full set of service level agreements setting out the Department's expectations for service delivery. We are closely monitoring their progress and are taking action to drive up performance where this does not meet the required standards. We are working...
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Personal Independence Payment (5 September 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Katy Clark: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what assessment he has made of the comparative performance of Capita and Atos in conducting personal independence payment assessments.
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Social Security Benefits: South West (5 September 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Richard Graham: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many (a) work capability assessments and (b) personal independence payment assessments has been undertaken by Atos in (i) the South West, (ii) Gloucestershire and (iii) Gloucester in the last 12 months; and how many assessments resulted in the claimant being found fit for work.
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Work Capability Assessment (5 September 2014)
Mark Harper: The Performance of Atos is measured across a range of service level agreements setting out the Department's expectation for service delivery. The Department has given Atos Healthcare a clearance target that we expect them to achieve by the end of the contract. We are closely monitoring their performance and currently Atos Healthcare are consistently achieving our monthly clearance...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Benefit Assessment (Charges) (1 September 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Kerry McCarthy: When people in my office were chasing up Atos the other day, they were told that it is still dealing with ESA claims from the beginning of 2013, and that one reason for not being able to process claims more quickly was a difficulty in recruiting doctors to submit the medical information. Will the Minister examine this situation urgently, because it is obviously causing huge distress to people...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Personal Independence Payment (1 September 2014)
Bridget Phillipson: In his earlier response, the Minister said that claimants are having to wait too long, but is it not the case, as Atos acknowledged in an e-mail to me, that that is on average 26 weeks? Surely it is wholly unacceptable to leave people in hardship and distress while they wait. What will the Minister do to sort out that chaos?
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Work Capability Assessment (1 September 2014)
Mark Harper: ...for welcoming me to my post. I agree with her. She is absolutely right—I have said that we want to drive down the length of time that people are waiting. My priority is, first, to ensure that Atos performs against its commitments to the end of its contract in February, that we get a new contract awarded to a new provider, and that the new provider picks up the reins smoothly from...
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Topical Questions (1 September 2014) See 1 other result from this debate
Richard Graham: I welcome the Minister’s commitment to reducing the waiting times for processing benefit applications. At a recent meeting that I organised for Atos, the DWP, citizens advice bureaux and MPs’ caseworkers in Gloucestershire, representatives of the CABs expressed their suspicion that DWP contractors were paid according to how many people they could take off benefits. Will my hon....
- Written Answers — Work and Pensions: Employment and Support Allowance (1 September 2014)
Mark Harper: ...rounded to the nearest 100. “-” denotes nil or under 50. 2. SG-Support Group WRAG-Work Related Activity Group FFW-Fit For Work 3. The outcome recorded is the final DWP Decision Maker’s decision or the recommendation made by the Atos Healthcare Professional where the Decision Maker’s decision is not yet available. 4. Motor neurone disease is shown in the table as...