Results 1-20 of 2,869 for "work programme"
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Heart Diseases (3 July 2015)
George Freeman: ...NICE’s website at: www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg108 NICE has reviewed the need to update this clinical guideline and concluded in January 2015 that an update will be scheduled into its work programme. Details of the update will be available on NICE’s guidelines in development webpage in due course.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme (2 July 2015)
Nick Brown: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what assessment he has made of the potential benefits of devolving the Work Programme to Metro Mayors and Combined Authorities.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Child Poverty (1 July 2015)
Iain Duncan Smith: The devolved Administration in Scotland are getting powers over employment, because the Work programme and personal independence payments are being devolved, so they will have the powers to do that. In fact, the significant new powers in the Scotland Bill will give something like £2.5 billion-worth of new welfare powers to the devolved Administration, and they will be responsible for...
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Access to Work Programme (1 July 2015)
Kate Green: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, for what reason the Access to Work budget was underspent in 2014-15; and if he will make a statement.
- Welfare Reform (People with Disabilities) (30 June 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Helen Goodman: ...for many people. Government Members have been telling us that the key thing is to get people with disabilities back to work, but the Government’s schemes have unfortunately not succeeded. The Work programme has failed, with fewer than one in 10 disabled people getting into work. Work Choice has not worked well. Access to Work has been cut. The number of disability employment advisers...
- Scotland Bill: Clause 26 — Employment support (30 June 2015) See 11 other results from this debate
Priti Patel: ...responsibility. As my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State said, these are ongoing discussions, and, importantly, officials are working to set up the right framework and ways of working. On the Work programme, our officials have had many meetings with Scottish Government officials on a range of aspects relating to the delivery of contracted employment support programmes. That...
- Scotland Bill: Clause 19 — Disability, industrial injuries and carer’s benefits (30 June 2015) See 3 other results from this debate
Ian Murray: ...disabled qualifications widen the definitions, so it becomes not just about supporting people with a financial need, but about work assistance and getting people back into work. The issues around the Work programme, the Work Choice programme and Access to Work schemes are the third part of this Bill. We will come on to them later and examine some of the points, because the Government have...
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: Intergovernmental Agreement on Cooperation on Criminal Justice Matters (30 June 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Robin Swann: Minister, the work programme appended to your statement, under the heading "Support for Victims", states: "Consider relevant developments around the treatment of victims of domestic/sexual abuse and violence". Like the previous Member, I note the work being done by Ministers, North and South. When did the Executive's ministerial group on domestic and sexual violence last meet and what...
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme: Older People (30 June 2015)
Baroness Kennedy of Cradley: To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the Work Programme in relation to its support for older people.
- Written Ministerial Statements — Department for Work and Pensions: Outcome of the Employment, Social Policy, Health and Consumer Affairs Council (EPSCO) 18 June 2015, Brussels (30 June 2015)
Priti Patel: ...the Report on the Functioning of the Transitional Arrangements on Free Movement of Workers from Croatia and accompanying Commission Staff Working Document. The Luxembourg delegation provided information on the Work Programme of the incoming Presidency, stating that they intended to make progress on the Platform on Undeclared Work and the Anti-Discrimination Directive and wanted to focus on...
- Disabled People: Access to Work Fund — Question (29 June 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Lord Low of Dalston: ...want to be in work, find employment. This is an ambitious aim, and I wonder how far the Minister believes it will be assisted by capping the amount that an individual can receive from the Access to Work programme. A cap at one and a half times the mean average salary may sound generous, but it could limit the effectiveness of the scheme for those with the greatest obstacles to...
- Written Answers — Department for International Development: Africa: Unemployment (29 June 2015)
Grant Shapps: ...County Youth Employment programme. In South Africa, though our bilateral programme has now closed, by 2014, DFID contributed to 112,327 jobs being created or saved, through: support to the Community Work Programme; youth employment schemes; a training scheme for workers at risk of redundancy; and measures to help firms become more competitive. Details of the programmes can be found...
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Social Security Benefits: Young People (29 June 2015) See 1 other result from this answer
Lord Smith of Clifton: ...months of the year, and (b) in total; (2) how many claimed Employment and Support Allowance, and of those, what proportion became part of the work-related activity group; and (3) how many entered the Work Programme.
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Perinatal Mortality (26 June 2015)
Ben Gummer: ...and neonatal death charity Sands, to identify and drive forward the actions required to help reduce further the stillbirth and neonatal mortality rate in England. Our stillbirth prevention work programme aims to reduce stillbirth and neonatal mortality by raising awareness of the known risk factors; identifying the currently unknown factors and causes associated with perinatal and...
- Child Poverty — Statement (25 June 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Baroness Evans of Bowes Park: ...is the single most important route out of poverty. That is why we are extremely proud that, since 2010, 2 million more people are in work. We are also helping people to get back to work through the Work Programme. We are focused on tackling the root causes of poverty.
- Business of the House (25 June 2015) See 1 other result from this debate
Angela Eagle: ...membership to hold his Government together. This Government really do say one thing and do another. Just last year, they promised more disabled people would be in work. Now we know that fewer than one in 10 disabled people on the Work programme have actually found a job. Before the election, the Government claimed they had exceeded their target for selling off Government land for house...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Multiple Births (25 June 2015)
Lord Prior of Brampton: ...of key organisations including NHS England, Public Health England, the Royal College of Midwives and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists are working on an on-going stillbirth prevention work programme. This work identifies key messages which can be used to raise awareness among both pregnant women and health professionals of the risk factors for stillbirths and the...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Asthma: Death (24 June 2015)
Jane Ellison: ...The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership has been commissioned to undertake a national asthma audit; - The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence has prioritised in its 2015/16 work programme to develop two guidelines on both diagnosis and monitoring, and of management of Asthma; and - Asthma UK is also developing an action plan template to support the implementation...
- European Union (Finance) Bill: Clause 1 — EU finance decision: approval, and addition to list of Treaties (23 June 2015)
John Redwood: The five presidents’ press release and work programme, which will result in a White Paper, are about taking over the European Union budget and using it for transfers throughout the eurozone. Clearly, Britain does not want to be part of that. I was asking the Minister about the budget, not about single market regulations.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Topical Questions (22 June 2015) See 2 other results from this debate
Kevin Foster: ...it gives to many local people. Does my right hon. Friend agree that it is crucial to work with employers to make sure that they are aware of work the Government are doing, such as the Access to Work programme, to help them to employ and retain people with disabilities?