Results 1-20 of 2,791 for "work programme"
- Backbench Business: Devolution and the Union (20 November 2014)
Angela Eagle: ...country about the change that we need if we are to modernise the way that we are governed. We will introduce regional investment banks; devolve powers to encourage economic development in cities, counties and regions; and ensure that skills, transport and the Work programme can be planned and delivered locally.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme (20 November 2014)
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what discussions his Department has had with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills about links between Work Programme providers and recruitment agencies.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Access to Work Programme (19 November 2014)
Kate Green: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what steps he takes to ensure that disabled applicants who receive a confirmed job offer can apply for support from Access to Work in advance of their starting employment; and how many disabled people have benefited from assistance under the Access to Work scheme to date.
- [Mr Mike Weir in the Chair] — Backbench Business — Physical Inactivity (Public Health) (18 November 2014)
Luciana Berger: ...a much more realistic option. What work are the Government doing with employers so that workplaces can become more physical activity-friendly? I have asked a number of questions about the health at work programme, and I was disappointed to learn from a parliamentary question that no records are being kept of the number of businesses that are becoming good health at work employers. That is...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Tumours (18 November 2014)
Jane Ellison: The service specification is part of the Internal Medicine work programme for implementation within 2016-17. It is in final draft and the next stage will be for it to be considered by the Clinical Prioritisation Advisory Group and then for wider consultation.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Employment Schemes (17 November 2014)
Esther McVey: ...Statistics on mandatory programmes from May 2011 to February 2014, including the number of referrals to Mandatory Work Activity, are available at https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/pre-work-programme -and-get-britain-working#mandatory-programmes. The next release in the series will be published on 20 November 2014, containing statistics up to and including August 2014.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme (17 November 2014)
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many sanction recommendations have been made for every 1000 jobseeker referrals made by each Work Programme provider.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Newcastle College Group (17 November 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what total incentive payment he expects to make to Newcastle College Group in respect of its Work Programme performance.
- Welfare Reform (Welsh Valleys) (11 November 2014)
Nia Griffith: Will the Minister tell us what he is going to do to improve the record of his Government’s Work programme, which is failing the people in the valleys, and particularly those who are furthest from the workplace, such that Oxfam Cymru has said that some people are being “parked” and are not being given the opportunities they should have?
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Programme (11 November 2014)
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many specialist disability organisations were participating as sub-contractors in the Work Programme (a) when Work Programme contracts were first issued, (b) when the first stocktake was taken and (c) according to the most recent stocktake.
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Work Experience (11 November 2014)
Esther McVey: ...since 2011. Data is only available up to and including May for 2014. The information is published as part of the Youth Contract Official Statistics: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/pre-work-programme -and-get-britain-working#youth-contract Period Work experience placement starts January - December 2011 37,920 January - December 2012 66,500 January - December...
- Written Answers — Scotland Office: Income Tax (11 November 2014)
Alistair Carmichael: ..., including the Chancellor of the Exchequer and Chief Secretary to the Treasury, where a wide range of topics are discussed. Additionally, my officials are very actively engaged in a wide ranging work programme concerning the implementation of the Scottish rate of income tax. This includes working closely with UK Government and Scottish Government officials to support the timely...
- Infrastructure Bill [HL]: Report (3rd Day) (10 November 2014)
Lord Deighton: ...prices further down the line if demand started to outstrip supply. Given all those complexities—this takes me back to my noble friend Lord Jenkin and his focus on this—I very much welcome the fact that, as part of its first annual work programme, the UK Regulators Network is already looking at improving the understanding of affordability pressures across the sectors and,...
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dementia (6 November 2014)
Norman Lamb: ...the Department’s work to shape the future direction of domestic dementia policy to 2020. The group met for the first time on 17 October to discuss their draft terms of reference for the proposed work programme and timeline. Once finalised the terms of reference for the group and other details including the envisaged timeline for the work will be published on the Department of...
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Work Programme: Bristol (6 November 2014)
Baroness Royall of Blaisdon: To ask Her Majesty’s Government how many people in Bristol have enrolled in their Work Programme; and how many of those, after six months, were not in employment, education or training.
- Opposition Day — [9th Allotted Day]: Income Tax (5 November 2014)
Christopher Leslie: .... But we also have to cut out the waste and incompetence of this Government —£3 billion wasted on an NHS reorganisation; the universal credit debacle; the pointless exercise of a worse than useless Work programme. A fair plan to balance the books in the next Parliament would reverse this obscene tax cut for the top 1% of earners. We will have to finish the job that this...
- Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Social Security Benefits: Disclosure of Information (5 November 2014) See 1 other result from this answer
Stephen Timms: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what provisions are in place to protect whistleblowers in (a) Jobcentre Plus and (b) Work Programme providers.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Employment (Young People) (3 November 2014)
Esther McVey: ...unemployment has fallen by a record-breaking 253,000. This Government have developed an array of support for young people including: work experience, sector-based work academies, traineeships, the Work programme and increasing apprenticeship numbers.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Disabled People (Work) (3 November 2014) See 2 other results from this debate
Mark Harper: There is a range of provision to help disabled people, including the Work programme, Work Choice and Access to Work. We also launched our Disability Confident campaign to promote disabled people to employers.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Work and Pensions: Topical Questions (3 November 2014)
Stephen McCabe: How many people does the Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions, the hon. Member for Forest of Dean (Mr Harper), aspire to help on an annual basis through the Access to Work programme?