Your search for "speech technology center" did not match anything.
Did you mean: "Speech Technology enter"?
Mini survey. What is this about?
Being alerted to new search results
Filtering your results
- TheyWorkForYou search is case-insensitive, and tries to match all the search terms within a document.
- To search for a person, just enter their name – we will search our database of people, as well as searching speeches made by that person, or that mention that person.
- To search for an exact phrase, use quotes (""). For example to find only documents contain the exact phrase "Hutton Report":
"hutton report" Put a word in quotes if you don't want to perform stemming (where e.g. searching for horse will also return results with horses).
- To exclude a word from your search, put a minus ("-") sign in front,
for example to find documents containing the word "representation" but not the word "taxation":
- If you want to search for words only when they're used near each other in the text, use "NEAR". For example, to find documents containing the word "elephant" near the word "room":
elephant NEAR room
- Advanced Users: You can perform boolean searches, with
brackets, AND, OR, and XOR. The filters can be entered directly, as well as
from the advanced search form, here's a selection:
- section:uk section:wms