Results 1-6 of 6 for sajid javid broadband
Did you mean: said david "broadband"?
- Oral Answers to Questions — Culture, Media and Sport: Superfast Broadband (3 July 2014) See 3 other results from this debate
Sajid Javid: The Government’s broadband programme will provide superfast broadband to 95% of UK premises by 2017. In February 2014 we announced nearly £3 million in further grant funding to support superfast coverage in Cornwall.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Culture, Media and Sport: Rural Broadband (1 May 2014) See 6 other results from this debate
Sajid Javid: The Government’s broadband programme will increase superfast broadband coverage to 95% of UK premises by 2017. The programme has already delivered superfast broadband to more than 500,000 premises. A further 20,000 premises are gaining availability per week and that number is set to rise to 40,000 per week by the summer.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Culture, Media and Sport: Topical Questions (1 May 2014)
Sajid Javid: ...extending sporting and cultural opportunities to as many people as possible, promoting the creative industries, encouraging both international and domestic tourism and delivering a transformation of broadband.
- Oral Answers to Questions — Treasury: Debt (12 March 2013)
Sajid Javid: ...;s plans, independent assessments show that the country would be borrowing £200 billion more: more debt, more deficit. As we bring the deficit under control we will be able to invest in things such as broadband plans in Swansea and help growth in this country.
- Infrastructure (Financial Assistance) Bill (17 September 2012)
Sajid Javid: ...18 billion in retail investment in the spending review and a further £9.4 billion of infrastructure enhancements in the summer. In the Budget, we announced that there will be 10 super-connected cities across the UK that will enjoy ultra-fast broadband and high-speed wireless connectivity. On top of that immense investment, we now propose to unlock potentially billions of pounds of...
- Written Answers — Culture Media and Sport: Broadband (9 February 2011)
Sajid Javid: To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport if he will assess the merits of taking steps to assist local authorities in the provision of universal wireless broadband access.