This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Viscount Hanworth’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Viscount Hanworth. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 30 March 2011
- Send a message to Viscount Hanworth (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Viscount Hanworth voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Queen's Speech — Debate (3rd Day) (13 May 2013)
“My Lords, I concur with much of what the previous speaker said in the second part of his speech and nothing of what he said in his first part. On Wednesday 10 April, the House of Lords met to pay tribute to Baroness Thatcher. Most of the tributes were the anecdotes of those who had participated in Thatcher's Governments, and we should not begrudge them the opportunity to reminisce. However,...”
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (22 Apr 2013)
“Role of nuclear power – Viscount Hanworth.”
- Higher Education in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics: Science and Technology Committee Report — Motion to Take Note (21 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Lord, Lord Willis, for introducing this debate and I thank the members of the Science and Technology Select Committee for the very substantial report that we are considering today. The Government have responded to the report at length, which suggests that they fully recognise its importance. The reason so few students pursue the STEM subjects in universities is...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 73.93% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Viscount Hanworth’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 18 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)