This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Viscount Clancarty’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Viscount Clancarty. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 23 June 2010
- Send a message to Viscount Clancarty (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Viscount Clancarty voted on key issues:
- Voted for more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- UK Clothing Sector: Safety — Question (13 May 2013)
“My Lords, what is the Government's response to Muhammad Yunus's call for an international minimum wage for those working in the garment industry, the level of this wage to be agreed upon by the foreign buyers?”
- Procedure of the House — Motion to Take Note (24 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, I do not support the proposal for a Back-Bench committee for debates. There will inevitably be a tendency towards safer, more mainstream and more predictable debates and a decrease in the breadth of debate-of issues discussed in this House-something for which this House is known. I say to the noble Lord, Lord Butler, that having only a few people speak in the debate does not...”
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill — Third Reading (20 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, briefly, I support Amendment 10, proposed by the noble Lord, Lord Howarth, although I support Amendment 11 as well. To emphasise how important it is that the new orphan works scheme works and how culturally significant that is for Britain, I agree with everything that the noble Lord said. It is impossible to overestimate the importance of this development for our national museums....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 80.12% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Viscount Clancarty’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 19 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)