This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s activity (no more than once per day)
Viscount Allenby of Megiddo
We’re missing a photo of Viscount Allenby of Megiddo. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1984
- Send a message to Viscount Allenby of Megiddo (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Viscount Allenby of Megiddo voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately for more EU integration. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Pensions Bill (11 Jun 2007)
“No, the amendment has been withdrawn.”
- Mental Health Bill [HL] (6 Mar 2007)
“My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Carlile, cannot move Amendment No. 3, as he is sick.”
- Police and Justice Bill (9 Oct 2006)
“My Lords, I should inform the House that if this amendment is agreed to, I shall not be able to call Amendments Nos. 25, 26 or 27.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 37.89% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Viscount Allenby of Megiddo’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 10 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)