This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Woolmer of Leeds’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Woolmer of Leeds
We’re missing a photo of Lord Woolmer of Leeds. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1999
- Send a message to Lord Woolmer of Leeds (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Woolmer of Leeds voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Financial Supervisory Framework: EUC Report: Motion to Take Note (12 Jan 2012)
“My Lords, first may I add my voice to the congratulations to the noble Lord, Lord Harrison, on his chairmanship of EU Sub-Committee A and the way in which he has managed to take the committee to a unanimously agreed report. It is a pleasure to follow the noble Lord, Lord Kerr, and I will be truncating some of my remarks at the end as a result, because that was the second theme on which I was...”
- NHS: Hinchingbrooke Hospital — Private Notice Question (10 Nov 2011)
“My Lords, the Minister referred to an accumulated deficit. What is that deficit at this point? Will the contract require the new providers to ensure that that accumulated deficit is, over the years, paid off, or is it to be written off at the point at which the new provider takes over?”
- Health: Cardiology — Question (24 Oct 2011)
“Will the Minister confirm that in Yorkshire and Humber, there are 5.5 million people-more than in Scotland-and that there are nearly 14 million people in the catchment area of the Leeds children's heart unit? Does the Minister imply by his remarks that he rules out Leeds as continuing to have a heart surgery unit? Will the Minister play any role at all in bringing good sense to the need for a...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 66.27% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Woolmer of Leeds’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 106 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)