This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Woolf’s activity (no more than once per day)
- Became a Lord in 1992
- Send a message to Lord Woolf (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Woolf voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Offender Rehabilitation Bill [HL] — Second Reading (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, we have heard some hugely impressive speeches generated by the action that the Government are proposing in the Bill. Those speeches raise the hope that we may, at last, be able to do something about reoffending, which has unfortunately been low on the agenda of successive Governments, certainly during the periods when I have been involved in criminal justice. I should disclose that...”
- Schools: Sport — Question (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, does the Minister think that it is important to extend the very broad approach that he is adopting to the use of sport to the criminal justice field, and in particular young offenders? Is this a matter that he discusses with the Ministry of Justice?”
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill — Commons Reasons (22 Apr 2013)
“I apologise for interrupting and thank the noble Lord for giving way. However, does not everything he has just said, which I have listened to with great care, indicate that this is one of those situations where legal or financial advice from somebody competent is critical?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 4.63% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 14 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Woolf’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 98 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)