This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale
We’re missing a photo of Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1991
- Send a message to Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately against more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted against equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Health and Social Care Bill: Report (4th Day) (29 Feb 2012)
“My Lords, the noble Lord, Lord Beecham, said that the wording used in Amendment 125 was that rewards and salaries should be "comparable". In fact the actual wording is "no less favourable". The two are entirely different: which wording is being proposed?”
- Iraq (7 Sep 2004)
“My Lords, the Hutton report, the Butler report and other investigations of the war in Iraq have been prompted by the concerns of ordinary voters and Members of Parliament. Those concerns have raised a number of questions, but I shall deal with only one of them, as eight minutes is not a long time. Within the limits necessary to protect our intelligence sources and services, were people and...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 5.32% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Wolfson of Sunningdale’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)