This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Wilson of Tillyorn’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Wilson of Tillyorn
We’re missing a photo of Lord Wilson of Tillyorn. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1992
- Send a message to Lord Wilson of Tillyorn (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Wilson of Tillyorn voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Visas: Student Visa Policy — Motion to Take Note (31 Jan 2013)
“My Lords, like other Members of this House, I am grateful to the noble Lord, Lord MacGregor, for the opportunity to raise this important issue. I have an interest that has expired so recently that I should mention it: until the end of the previous month, I was Chancellor of the University of Aberdeen. The general points have been made by all speakers that graduate students coming from...”
- Gender Balance among Non-Executive Directors (EUC Report): Motion to Take Note (10 Jan 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, will speak very briefly and not delay the House too long, partly because I am a relatively new member of Sub-Committee B, at least in its present incarnation; I was a member of a previous incarnation some time ago. The inquiry into women on boards was the first one that I attended as a member of the present Sub-Committee B and it was a very impressive process. The evidence,...”
- China: Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament — Motion to Take Note (22 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, I am no expert in nuclear affairs but I have listened with enormous interest to the noble Lord, Lord Browne of Ladyton, and others who are expert in that subject. It seems that we seldom get a chance to talk about China in general in this House, so I hope I may be forgiven if I join those who have a broader-brush view of the subject of this debate. I fear that the noble Baroness,...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 11.03% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Wilson of Tillyorn’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 14 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)