This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Williamson of Horton’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Williamson of Horton
We’re missing a photo of Lord Williamson of Horton. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1999
- Send a message to Lord Williamson of Horton (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Williamson of Horton voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (5th Day) (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, I declare an interest as I spent a large part of my career in the British public service on European Union affairs and some part of it at the European Commission. I am extremely grateful to the noble Baroness, Lady Northover, in her role as “super sub”, for her introduction to the debate, given that the statement on the Government’s international position in the...”
- Death of a Member: Baroness Thatcher — Tributes (10 Apr 2013)
“My Lords, I have been invited by the Convener of the Cross-Benches to join all the tributes to Baroness Thatcher, as I worked closely with her for some years. My memories of those years are vivid-not surprisingly, as Margaret Thatcher was never in the half light but always in the full light of events. My admiration for her is as strong as ever. There are many noble Lords whose political...”
- EU: Prime Minister's Speech — Motion to Take Note (31 Jan 2013)
“My Lords, I declare an interest, which is in the register. I want to say one word first about the exercise on the balance of competencies currently being worked on by practically all government departments. Evidence and opinions have been called for in a wide consultation, with a deadline of 28 February for sectors including foreign policy, the internal market and animal health and welfare....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 59.18% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Williamson of Horton’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 220 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)