This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Wasserman’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Wasserman. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 13 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Wasserman (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Wasserman voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Police (Complaints and Conduct) Bill: Second Reading (11 Dec 2012)
“My Lords, had I known a few days ago that I would be speaking directly after the right reverend Prelate the Bishop of Liverpool, I might not have spent any time writing a speech of my own. I probably would simply have congratulated him on the magnificent way in which he led his team in a very difficult and painful task and suggested that we all remain silent for a few moments and think about...”
- Police Service: New Governance Structure — Motion to Take Note (1 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, I congratulate the noble Baroness, Lady Henig, on securing this debate at this timely moment in British constitutional history. It is particularly appropriate that the debate should be introduced by the noble Baroness, because I have always thought of her as someone who would make an ideal police and crime commissioner. She has a deep and sincere commitment to making our communities...”
- Crime and Courts Bill [HL] — Second Reading (28 May 2012)
“My Lords, I very much welcome this Bill, particularly Part 1 establishing a national crime agency, and I shall confine my remarks to this part. I take very seriously the threats that this new agency is being established to tackle: serious and organised crime, economic crime, child exploitation and cybercrime. I also believe that the policing of our borders could do with some strengthening....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 82.13% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 16 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Wasserman’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 8 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)