This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Vincent of Coleshill’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Vincent of Coleshill
We’re missing a photo of Lord Vincent of Coleshill. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1996
- Send a message to Lord Vincent of Coleshill (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Vincent of Coleshill voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- War Powers and Treaties (31 Jan 2008)
“My Lords, I, too, am grateful to my noble and gallant friend Lord Guthrie for initiating this debate because, not least as a result of the Select Committee report and the response that it has received from the Government, a number of important issues that have been discussed clearly remain unresolved. In today's changing world, with its complex and far less predictable security environment,...”
- Armed Forces Bill (12 Oct 2006)
“I strongly support the amendment. With respect, I disagree with the noble Lords, Lord Garden and Lord Thomas. The reason is that this is not just about service ethos. It is about having members of a court martial who have a true understanding of the differences that surely exist in the operational environment, and in training for it, between the three services. When I became Vice Chief of the...”
- Armed Forces Bill (11 Oct 2006)
“On Amendment No. 61 I understand the concerns expressed by the noble Lord, Lord Garden, that rules of engagement becoming part of the Bill itself could complicate them unnecessarily and make them, in practical terms, less useful. That issue surely needs to be addressed. However, on the need to incorporate that amendment into the Bill, in principle I think that there is a case for it. The...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.66% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Vincent of Coleshill’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 14 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)