This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Teverson’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
- Became a Lord on 26 June 2006
- Positions held at time of appointment: Director of Finance South West, and former Member of the European Parliament. (from Number 10 press release)
- Send a message to Lord Teverson (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Teverson voted on key issues:
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted against allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted very strongly against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (3 Jun 2013)
“EU Committee report on the External Action Service – Lord Teverson.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Food: Waste (14 Mar 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government, in the light of the United Nations process to adopt a post-2015 development agenda, what plans they have to support the creation of a goal covering the issue of food waste and loss.”
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (11 Mar 2013)
“European Union Committee report on Somali Piracy – Lord Teverson.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 23 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 67.78% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 16 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Teverson’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 248 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)