This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Taylor of Warwick’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Taylor of Warwick
We’re missing a photo of Lord Taylor of Warwick. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1996
- Send a message to Lord Taylor of Warwick (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Taylor of Warwick voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cards. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Higher Education: Men (23 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they will take to encourage more men to apply for university places.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Children: Nurseries (22 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they will take to ensure that the quality of childcare in the nation's nurseries remains high under their plans to increase the ratio of children to carers.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Education: National Curriculum (22 Apr 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what action they will take to address concerns that the new national curriculum will affect pupils negatively at a young age as a result of its emphasis on memorising lists of facts, numbers and rules.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 96 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.27% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 12 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Taylor of Warwick’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 13 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)