This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Storey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 3 February 2011
- Send a message to Lord Storey (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Storey voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (12 Jun 2013)
“Films, videos and DVDs currently exempt from classification by the British Board of Film Classification – Lord Storey.”
- Schools: Bullying — Question (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, the Minister will be aware that schools are required to have an anti-bullying policy. Can he ensure that when Ofsted inspects schools, it does a quality assurance of that very important policy?”
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (4th Day) (14 May 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, congratulate the noble Lord, Lord Berkeley of Knighton, on his witty, excellent and informative speech. I very much agree with his comments about the importance of regional arts organisations, not just as a seed bed for national organisations but for success and outstanding contributions in their own right. Almost a century ago, Lloyd George’s coalition Government of...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 83 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 46.98% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 20 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)