This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Storey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 3 February 2011
- Send a message to Lord Storey (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Storey voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (12 Jun 2013)
“Films, videos and DVDs currently exempt from classification by the British Board of Film Classification – Lord Storey.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Local Authorities: Assets of Community Value (22 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government how many nominations for inclusion on each local authority's list of assets of community value in (1) Merseyside, (2) the North West of England, and (3) England, have been (a) accepted, and (b) rejected; and how many assets have been removed from each authority’s list to date.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Local Authorities: Assets of Community Value (20 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government how many rejected nominations of land for inclusion on each local authority's list of assets of community value in (1) Merseyside, (2) the north-west of England, and (3) England, have been (a) added to, and (b) removed from, each authority's list to date.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 83 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 46.98% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Storey’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 20 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)