This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Sharkey’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Sharkey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 21 December 2010
- Send a message to Lord Sharkey (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Sharkey voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (22 May 2013)
“Media plurality in the light of the Leveson Report – Lord Sharkey.”
- Care Bill [HL]: Second Reading (21 May 2013)
“My Lords, it is a pleasure to follow the noble Baroness, Lady Donaghy. Like her, I very much welcome this Bill. It is a very good Bill and the Government are to be congratulated on bringing it forward, on responding constructively to the recommendations and observations in the Joint Committee’s excellent report on the draft Bill, and on incorporating the essence of the Dilnot report...”
- Transport: Bus Services — Question (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, on behalf of my noble friend Lord Greaves, and at his request, I beg leave to ask the Question standing in his name on the Order Paper.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 81.91% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Sharkey’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 32 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)