This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Sacks’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Sacks. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 27 October 2009
- Send a message to Lord Sacks (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Sacks voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Religion in the United Kingdom — Question for Short Debate (22 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, I thank the noble Lord, Lord Singh, for initiating this important debate, for his wise and gentle contribution to the religious life of this country and for the part he has played as a founding member and vice-chair of The Interfaith Network for the UK, which this year celebrates its 25th anniversary. It has helped to ensure that religious groups that may elsewhere find themselves...”
- Child Development — Debate (11 Oct 2012)
“My Lords, I, too, thank the right reverend Prelate the Bishop of Chester for initiating this important and timely debate. I wish that I could follow my predecessor, the right reverend Prelate the Bishop of Derby, and rap my speech. Instead, forgive me if I say simply that the timeliness of this debate is that we have heard much talk in recent weeks about the phrase "one nation". I believe...”
- Faith Communities — Question for Short Debate (29 May 2012)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government how they have recognised and supported the role and contribution of faith communities in Britain and the Commonwealth during Her Majesty the Queen's reign.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.00% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 17 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Sacks’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)