This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Ribeiro’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Ribeiro. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 21 December 2010
- Send a message to Lord Ribeiro (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Ribeiro voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Health: Cancer — Question (20 May 2013)
“My Lords, we have 11 cancer registries in the United Kingdom and Public Health England is due to merge eight of the English cancer registries with the National Cancer Intelligence Network this year. The United States and Sweden have national registries, and the benefit of that is that they are able to establish not only the diagnosis and causation but also the impact of treatment on patients...”
- NHS: Out of Hours Service — Question (26 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, at a time when nurses are being urged to wash their patients, is it not time that the GP contract was renegotiated so that GPs can be responsible for the out-of-hours care of their patients and, in doing so, perhaps relieve the pressure on our A&E departments?”
- NHS: Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust — Question for Short Debate (11 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, like other noble Lords, I express my gratitude to the noble Lord, Lord Patel, for introducing this debate so eloquently. I would like to address some of the recommendations in the Francis report that relate to education and training. Recommendation 155 requires the General Medical Council to set out a standard requirement for routine visits to acute hospitals that train doctors. It...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 71.67% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Ribeiro’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 29 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)