This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn
- Became a Lord in 1991
- Send a message to Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: HMS "Victory" (20 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Astor of Hever on 27 March (WA 246), whether they will disclose the key management principles formulated by the Advisory Group for HMS Victory.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: HMS “Victory” (27 Mar 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the undertaking by Viscount Younger of Leckie on 28 November 2012 (Official Report, col. GC124), when they will reach the decision on the proposals brought forward by the Maritime Heritage Foundation for the recovery and potential sale of artefacts from the wreck of HMS “Victory”.”
- Previous Business – Lords: Grand Committee (28 Nov 2012)
“Preventing the wreck of HMS Victory from being subjected to inappropriate commercial exploitation – Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 12.29% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 6 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Renfrew of Kaimsthorn’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 55 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)