This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Prys-Davies’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Prys-Davies. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1983
- Send a message to Lord Prys-Davies (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Prys-Davies voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Quite often rebels against their party.
- Britishness (19 Jun 2008)
“My Lords, I am not an historian or a social scientist. I am a lay man whose first language is Welsh and whose roots are deep in Welsh-speaking Wales. In preparation for this debate, I sought the help of the Library. It was, of course, immediately forthcoming. It provided me with a helpful background document that includes the Prime Minister's Fabian Society lecture on the future of...”
- Government of Wales Bill (13 Jul 2006)
“My Lords, reference has been made to my noble friend Lord Elystan-Morgan. He very much regrets that he is unable to be present today, but he is presiding over the degree-awarding ceremony at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, which is a very important event in the university calendar.”
- Government of Wales Bill (27 Jun 2006)
“My Lords, for my part, I am deeply grateful to my noble friend Lord Evans and to the Government for tabling this amendment. I am very happy to accept the amendment and the Welsh Language Board is also satisfied. I believe that it satisfies all the objectives of the amendment which I have been pursuing with the Government for some weeks. In particular, in view of the comments of the noble...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 34.76% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Prys-Davies’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)