This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Lord Plummer of St Marylebone
Former Conservative Peer
We’re missing a photo of Lord Plummer of St Marylebone. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1981
- Left Parliament on 2 October 2009 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Plummer of St Marylebone voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schools. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
Most recent appearances
No data to display.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 24.52% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)