This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Parkinson’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Parkinson. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1992
- Send a message to Lord Parkinson (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Parkinson voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Voted against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
No data to display.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 10.81% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 1 person is tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Parkinson’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)