This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Palmer of Childs Hill’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Palmer of Childs Hill
Liberal Democrat Peer
- Became a Lord on 19 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Palmer of Childs Hill (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Palmer of Childs Hill voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Queen’s Speech — Debate (5th Day) (15 May 2013)
“My Lords, we have heard excellent speeches today, covering so many areas not included in the gracious Speech. I will focus most of my remarks on the defence reform Bill, which is mentioned in the gracious Speech. I welcome the Bill as it addresses the fundamental areas of defence that have needed urgent attention for some time. Although the detail is needed, at least it sends the signal that...”
- Armed Forces: Pay — Question (20 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, from these Benches I also welcome the inclusion of the uprating in the X-factor payment. However, what remit did the Government set for the Armed Forces Pay Review Body before it started work on its most recent report?”
- Armed Forces: Reserve Forces — Question (11 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, can the Minister tell us how, in the rush to increase our Reserve Forces, we will ensure that the relevant skills are available from the new reserves so recruited?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 73.43% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 7 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Palmer of Childs Hill’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)