This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Myners’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Myners. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 21 October 2008
- Send a message to Lord Myners (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Myners voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Banks: Funding for Lending Scheme (21 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government when they expect to see growth in net lending to small and medium-sized enterprises as a result of the Funding for Lending Scheme.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Finance: Investment (21 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Deighton on 11 March (WA 17) about public investment forecasts, whether they will arrange for the information requested to be published in the Official Report.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Charities: Cup Trust (16 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether they will review the oversight of the Cup Trust by the Charity Commission; and whether they will order the publication of the names of donors who obtained tax reductions by donating to the Cup Trust.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 258 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 28.13% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 10 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Myners’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 446 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)