This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Myners’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Myners. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 21 October 2008
- Send a message to Lord Myners (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Myners voted on key issues:
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Banking (17 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government what steps they will take to safeguard United Kingdom interests in connection with proposals from the European Commission that direct supervision of London interest benchmark rates should be transferred to the European Securities and Markets Authority in Paris.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Banks: Money Laundering (17 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether any regulatory intervention has been made in response to disclosures about HSBC’s involvement in money laundering.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: EU: Loans (17 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether all European Union citizens will be eligible to receive loans under their proposals to guarantee mortgages; and, if so, whether the properties concerned will have to be in the United Kingdom.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 265 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 28.28% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 7 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 10 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Myners’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 446 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)