This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Moser’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Moser. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 9 July 2001
- Send a message to Lord Moser (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Moser voted on key issues:
- Voted against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Universities: Impact of Government Policy — Debate (13 Oct 2011)
“My Lords, I, too, am very grateful to the noble Lord, Lord Giddens, for this opportunity to talk about universities. As all noble Lords have said, they are one of the country's greatest treasures. I have been lucky to spend almost all my working life as an academic, university chancellor, head of an Oxford college and, perhaps most precious of all to me, working with Lord Robbins and his...”
- Arts: Funding — Debate (3 Feb 2011)
“My Lords, I, too, thank the noble Earl for giving us this opportunity for debate, and congratulate the noble Baroness, Lady Bakewell, on her remarkable maiden speech and on all that she has done and will continue to do for the arts. I have spent much of my own life involved in the arts, and sometimes have not been popular. Years ago, an Arts Minister said in Parliament, "We are all used to...”
- Census — Question (15 Dec 2010)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 13.79% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 8 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Moser’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 47 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)