This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Morrow’s activity (no more than once per day)
DUP Peer, DUP MLA for Fermanagh and South Tyrone
- Also represented Fermanagh and South Tyrone
We’re missing a photo of Lord Morrow. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 27 June 2006
- Positions held at time of appointment: MLA,Chairman, Democratic UnionistParty. (from Number 10 press release)
- Entered the Assembly on 25 June 1998 — General election
- Send a message to your MLA (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Morrow voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Environment (14 May 2013)
“In relation to the waste that was cleared up at Clogher and Seskinore, what new initiatives have been discussed to ensure that such dumping does not happen again? Furthermore, what steps are being taken to bring to justice those who carried out that crime?”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Oral Answers to Questions: A6 Road Project (30 Apr 2013)
“Will the Minister acknowledge that he and his Department have a credibility problem in relation to the A5? Does he agree that he should come to the House with a statement on the A5 and the A6 to try to close that credibility gap? Undoubtedly, the taxpaying public are very concerned about the shambolic state of the A5. Normally, the Executive are the whipping boys, but there...”
- Northern Ireland Assembly: Ministerial Statements: North/South Ministerial Council: Roads and Transport (30 Apr 2013)
“The Minister rightly sounded a note of caution about Narrow Water bridge. It would behove the House to keep in mind what happened there at a worse time in the Province. There seems to be a race between the SDLP and Sinn Féin to see who can get over the bridge first. Will it be additional funding that will be poured into that project or has the Minister set aside funding...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 6 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 15.51% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 12 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Morrow’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 18 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)