This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Molyneaux of Killead’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Molyneaux of Killead
We’re missing a photo of Lord Molyneaux of Killead. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1997
- Send a message to Lord Molyneaux of Killead (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Molyneaux of Killead voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Child Support (9 Feb 2006)
“My Lords, I noticed that in the initial stages of contact between parents and the CSA, parents were given a special number to telephone for advice. They tried many times to make contact. I do not know whether the line was out of action or whether it was deliberately blocked—I am not passing judgment on that; I say that only because that is the type of trap that the new body should...”
- Child Support Agency (24 Jan 2006)
“My Lords, how is it possible for the Treasury to justify payments to a body that is so utterly incompetent in every part of the kingdom?”
- Drainage (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) Order 2005 (26 May 2005)
“My Lords, I am a little concerned about Article 4 of the order on the power of the department to charge for the exercise of functions. Living, as I do, in a rural area, I urge caution in any acceptance or extension of such powers. Perhaps the Minister will heed his own instincts and go for caution in any extension of such powers. We already have some examples of threats to farmers who are...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 18.41% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Molyneaux of Killead’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 66 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)