This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate
- Became a Lord in 1998
- Send a message to Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Crime: Stalking — Question (12 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, does the Minister agree that emphasis should always be put on the fact that stalking, like domestic violence, has male victims as well as female?”
- Crime: Wildlife Crime — Question (31 Jan 2013)
“My Lords, does the Minister think that opting out of the crime and justice measures of the European Union will assist in the fight against international wildlife crime?”
- Police and Crime Commissioners — Question (13 Dec 2012)
“My Lords, if a police and crime commissioner who represents a party finds that the public in the area he represents take a totally different view at the local level from the policies of that party, which policy should he implement? Should it be the policy of the public who elected him or the party policy?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 66.90% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 15 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 73 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)