This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Lloyd-Webber’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Lloyd-Webber. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1997
- Send a message to Lord Lloyd-Webber (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Lloyd-Webber voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Quite often rebels against their party.
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Roads: A34 and A339 (7 Mar 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they plan to link the A339 to the A34.”
- Schools: Arts — Question (19 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, the Chinese seem to be taking a different attitude to all areas of the arts. They realise how important the creative industries potentially are to their economy. In everything from applied arts to music to drama, they are actively seeking our teachers as well as sending students to us here to learn. It is vital that the Government take on board that the creative industries are...”
- Education: Development of Excellence — Motion to Take Note (18 Oct 2012)
“I, too, congratulate the noble Baroness, Lady Perry, on introducing this very important debate. I would like to share an idea which I hope may be of some value in encouraging young people to pursue careers in the vital areas of industry that this country needs if we are to prosper and which may not appear to be as glamorous as some others. The catalyst for this idea comes from the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.66% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 8 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Lloyd-Webber’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 9 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)