This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Lexden’s activity (no more than once per day)
- Became a Lord on 10 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Lexden (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Lexden voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (27 Jun 2013)
“Northern Ireland and the Defamation Act 2013 – Lord Lexden.”
- G8 Summit — Motion to Take Note (13 Jun 2013)
“My Lords, reference has been made by my noble friend Lord Trimble and others in this debate to the splendid place in which the summit is to take place. Perhaps a few further comments may be appropriate, since it is a source of such pride to those of us who are closely connected to the affairs of Northern Ireland, on which I shall focus. Those attending the forthcoming summit will find...”
- Order of the Companions of Honour — Question (6 Jun 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether they have plans to increase the membership of the Order of the Companions of Honour.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 4 written questions in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 86.69% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 10 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Lexden’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 31 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)