This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Kingsdown’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Kingsdown. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1993
- Send a message to Lord Kingsdown (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Kingsdown voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Voted for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (3 Apr 2002)
“My Lords, to the great good fortune of the people of my native county of Kent, Her Majesty was Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports and Constable of Dover Castle from 1978, a historic office whose origins, as everyone will know, lay in the need to reorganise the defence of the south-east coast of England against raiders or even invaders from the Continent. Among her predecessors were the first...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.77% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 0 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Kingsdown’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)