This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Kestenbaum’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Kestenbaum. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 26 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Kestenbaum (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Kestenbaum voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Budget Statement — Motion to Take Note (21 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, today's debate in your Lordships' House increasingly reflects a wider and urgent economic debate in chambers around the world. At one end of the argument, there is a fundamental belief, as we have just heard, that debt reduction for its own sake will eventually clear the path for strong growth. The alternative view is that debt reduction for its own purpose is not only an all too...”
- Government Procurement Policy — Motion to Take Note (24 Nov 2011)
“My Lords, I too congratulate my noble friend Lord Sugar on calling urgent attention to this matter. At a moment of deep anxiety for the British economy, this debate could not be more timely. The first thing we should do today is lay to rest the myth which says that you only have a pro-business environment if the Government leave the stage. As many noble Lords have said, let us just consider...”
- Employment — Debate (27 Oct 2011)
“My Lords, I congratulate my noble friend Lady Prosser on securing this vital debate. Its urgency seems driven very much by two different influences, one external and the other much closer to home. Externally, the days of economic power being concentrated in the hands of a few predictable nations-we were fortunate enough to be one of them-seem very long gone, as the noble Baroness mentioned....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 22.70% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Kestenbaum’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 4 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)