This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Judd’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Judd. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1991
- Send a message to Lord Judd (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Judd voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Sometimes rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (12 Jun 2013)
“Russian government policy toward non-governmental organisations – Lord Judd.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Israel (20 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of (1) the number of children prosecuted in military courts in Israel in March 2013, (2) the number of children aged 12 to 15 so prosecuted in that month, (3) the total number of children in detention in that month, and (4) the number of children aged 16 and 17 held in solitary confinement in that month, and for how long.”
- Outdoor Activities — Motion to Take Note (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, I declare an interest as a vice-president of the Campaign for National Parks and as a former president of the Friends of the Lake District, and currently a patron. If we are to have a second House worth having, people such as the noble Lord, Lord Greaves, are indispensable. I have the highest regard for his independent-mindedness and his consistent commitment to qualitative...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 57 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 55.52% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 8 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 18 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Judd’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 601 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)