This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Henley’s activity (no more than once per day)
- Became a Lord in 1977
- Send a message to Lord Henley (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Henley voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted very strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
No data to display.
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 59.92% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 32 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Henley’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 731 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)