This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Harrison’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Harrison. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1999
- Send a message to Lord Harrison (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Harrison voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted very strongly for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately for the hunting ban. votes
- Voted very strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted very strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted very strongly against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted very strongly for introducing ID cards. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (11 Jun 2013)
“Amending legislation on late payments to improve the cash flow of small businesses – Lord Harrison.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: EU: Trade Agreements (22 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government what meetings Ministers have had with their European counterparts on the subject of agricultural subsidies in the context of the European Union-United States trade agreement.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: G8 (22 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government whether the issue of affordable access to medicines for the poorest countries will be included in the agenda for the G8 summit in 2013.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 62 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 72.73% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 9 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Harrison’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 227 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)