This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Hannay of Chiswick’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Hannay of Chiswick
We’re missing a photo of Lord Hannay of Chiswick. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 27 June 2001
- Send a message to Lord Hannay of Chiswick (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Hannay of Chiswick voted on key issues:
- Voted a mixture of for and against laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted strongly for more EU integration. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately for equal gay rights. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (6 Jun 2013)
“EU Committee report on the EU’s approach to migration and mobility – Lord Hannay of Chiswick.”
- UN Arms Trade Treaty — Question (21 May 2013)
“To ask Her Majesty’s Government what arrangements they are making for the signature, ratification and implementation of the new United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 28.74% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 12 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Hannay of Chiswick’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 342 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)