This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Greenway’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Greenway. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1975
- Send a message to Lord Greenway (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Greenway voted on key issues since 2001:
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted very strongly against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly against more EU integration. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted very strongly against equal gay rights. votes
- Voted strongly for greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted moderately for a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately for laws to stop climate change. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Marine Conservation Areas — Question (13 Mar 2013)
“My Lords, will the Minister confirm that the Government will continue to take a balanced approach when designating these sites, taking into account all interests? Will he also confirm that any site will not inhibit the free passage of international shipping on which we, as an island nation, depend for almost all our needs?”
- Republic of Ireland: Aids to Navigation — Question (25 Feb 2013)
“My Lords, in commending the Commissioners of Irish Lights on reducing its costs, can the Minister confirm that after 2015-16 the joint strategic board set up by the Atkins report will continue the interoperability arrangements for ships, as exist at the moment?”
- Growth and Infrastructure Bill — Committee (4th Day) (Continued) (4 Feb 2013)
“My Lords, there has been a fairly wide-ranging debate on this group of amendments, covering ports, canals, plots of land and so on. As far as I am concerned, I am grateful for what the Minister said about ports-in particular, for his latter remark concerning the letter from the Shipping Minister in another place, which I very much look forward to seeing. I will take on board what the noble...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 36.94% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Greenway’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 63 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)