This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint
We’re missing a photo of Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 22 November 2010
- Send a message to Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (26 Jun 2013)
“Report from the Select Committee on Small and Medium Sized Enterprises – Lord Cope of Berkeley.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Exporters: Foreign Language Skills (18 Jun 2013)
“UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), the Government Department responsible for providing UK-based companies with the support they need to succeed in the global economy, has a number of services aimed at preparing businesses for exporting. These include schemes such as Passport to Export and Gateway to Global Growth aimed at new exporters and more experienced exporting Small and Medium Sized...”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Exports and Imports (13 Jun 2013)
“For the period January to December 2012 UK exports to Syria were £26.4 million, UK imports were £9.1million. For the period January to December 2011 UK exports to Syria were £85.3 million, UK imports were £20.9million. For the period January to December 2010 UK exports to Syria were £132.9 million, UK imports were £26million. For the period January to December...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 36.57% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 11 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 19 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)