This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint
We’re missing a photo of Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 22 November 2010
- Send a message to Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Written Ministerial Statements — House of Lords: EU: Competitiveness Council (15 May 2013)
“My right honourable friend the Minister of State for Business and Enterprise (Michael Fallon) has today made the following Statement. I attended an informal Competitiveness Council (internal market and industry) organised by the Irish presidency in Dublin on 2 and 3 May. The informal council focused on innovative pathways to jobs and growth with a particular emphasis on the needs of SMEs....”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Government: Ministerial Visits (25 Mar 2013)
“All companies participating in the trade delegation to India in February 2013 are either UK-based or have significant operations in the UK; providing thousands of UK jobs. The majority of companies on the delegation were wholly UK owned. Some of the larger companies that were part of the delegation are publicly listed, meaning it is not feasible to stipulate the precise make up of their...”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Burma (18 Mar 2013)
“Since the suspension of EU sanctions in April 2012, the British Government have made a commitment to promoting responsible trade and investment in support of Burma's democratic reform process. UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) organised two trade missions to the market in 2012. The July multi-sector mission was led by Lord Marland and my right honourable friend the Minister of State (South-East...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 36.69% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 11 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 19 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)