This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Grabiner’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Grabiner. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1999
- Send a message to Lord Grabiner (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Grabiner voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted moderately for introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted moderately for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Voted moderately against the hunting ban. votes
- Voted moderately against greater autonomy for schools. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Building Schools for the Future — Statement (14 Feb 2011)
“I have two points for the Minister. First, is he telling the House that a decision has been taken not to appeal against that judgment? I could not tell that from the Statement. Secondly, some play is made in the Statement of the fact that no compensation order was made by the learned judge. My understanding is that that issue was not even before him, so it is entirely unsurprising that no...”
- Legislation — Question (17 Jan 2011)
“Does the Minister think that the quality of scrutiny of legislation would improve if we had an elected upper House?”
- Office for Budget Responsibility — Question (6 Jul 2010)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 13.72% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Grabiner’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 41 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)