This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Goff of Chieveley’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Goff of Chieveley
- Became a Lord in 1986
- Send a message to Lord Goff of Chieveley (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Goff of Chieveley voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on a stricter asylum system. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on equal gay rights. votes
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
- Has never voted on introducing ID cards. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Supreme Court and Judicial Reforms (12 Feb 2004)
“—Took the Oath. House adjourned at eight minutes before seven o'clock until Monday 23 February.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 0.17% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Goff of Chieveley’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)