This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Glasman’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Glasman. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 8 March 2011
- Send a message to Lord Glasman (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Glasman voted on key issues:
- Has never voted on more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Never rebels against their party.
- Older People: Their Place and Contribution in Society — Motion to Take Note (14 Dec 2012)
“My Lords, I echo the sentiments of the House in honouring the most reverend Primate for the grace, intelligence and complexity that he has brought to public life. I certainly express my personal, very great debt for the concept of paradox that he brought to me-that tradition is necessary for modernity, that faith will play a central role in the fulfilment of citizenship and, above all, that...”
- Canterbury City Council Bill — Third Reading (3 Dec 2012)
“My Lords, I also pay tribute to the committee, and particularly to the noble Baroness, Lady Knight, who gave me incredible instruction on how to chair. It was a genuinely excellent experience. There are two things I should like to share with the House. First, the balance between kindness and severity was very well judged. The pedlars and their representatives were occasionally speechless and...”
- Financial Services Bill — Report (5th Day) (28 Nov 2012)
“My Lords, I will declare an interest. I was involved in the anti-usury campaign with London Citizens after the crash of 2008. I very much want to acknowledge the work of Stella Creasy in intensifying and continuing the campaign, which was based on the common good-on an alliance between the secular and those of faith to talk about a basic issue. Before we get too carried away, I will say that...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 44.15% of votes in this House with this affiliation — average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 12 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Glasman’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 9 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)