This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Gardiner of Kimble
We’re missing a photo of Lord Gardiner of Kimble. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 24 June 2010
- Send a message to Lord Gardiner of Kimble (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Gardiner of Kimble voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (20 Jun 2013)
“Commemoration of WW1 and the contribution of people from Africa, Asia and the Caribbean – Baroness Young of Hornsey.”
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (19 Jun 2013)
“Review by the Office of the Parliamentary Counsel 'When laws become too complex' – Lord Bates.”
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Main Chamber (13 Jun 2013)
“Importance of culture and arts to the economy – Baroness Wheatcroft.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 98.76% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 47 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)