This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s activity (no more than once per day)
Lord Gardiner of Kimble
We’re missing a photo of Lord Gardiner of Kimble. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 24 June 2010
- Send a message to Lord Gardiner of Kimble (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Gardiner of Kimble voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Occasionally rebels against their party.
- Upcoming Business – Lords: Grand Committee (3 Jun 2013)
“Draft Licensing Act 2003 (Descriptions of Entertainment) (Amendment) Order 2013 – Lord Gardiner of Kimble.”
- Outdoor Activities — Motion to Take Note (16 May 2013)
“My Lords, I, too, congratulate my noble friend on securing this debate and acknowledge his long-term commitment to these matters. I also reiterate, as noble Lords said, that outdoor activity means many things to many different people. That is its appeal. It provides millions of people with the opportunity to participate in a diverse range of activities. It gives them much pleasure and...”
- Written Ministerial Statements — House of Lords: EU: Balance of Competences Review (16 May 2013)
“My right honourable friend the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (Maria Miller) has made the following Statement. Further to the Oral Statement by my right honourable friend the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs launching the review of the balance of competences on 12 July 2012 ( Official Report, col. 468) and his Written Ministerial Statement on the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 98.76% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 47 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)