This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Freyberg’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Freyberg. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord in 1993
- Send a message to Lord Freyberg (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Freyberg voted on key issues since 2001:
- Has never voted on greater autonomy for schools. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against the hunting ban. votes
- Has never voted on allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. votes
- Has never voted on laws to stop climate change. votes
- Voted a mixture of for and against introducing ID cards. votes
- Voted strongly for equal gay rights. votes
- Voted moderately against a stricter asylum system. votes
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Written Answers — House of Lords: National Heritage: Listed Buildings (27 Oct 2011)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government why listed building status has not been granted, as requested by English Heritage, for the three sites (Preston Bus Station, Birmingham Central Library and London's South Bank Centre) which were included last week on the World Monuments Fund's 2012 World Monuments Watch.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: National Heritage: Listed Buildings (25 Oct 2011)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government what funding has been set aside to support the listed building review of post-war British architecture, and when the results will be published.”
- Written Answers — House of Lords: Artists' Resale Right (11 Aug 2011)
“To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Baroness Wilcox on 7 July (WA 87), on what date they submitted their written evidence to the European Commission's review of the artists' resale right directive.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 8.57% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 3 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Freyberg’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 23 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)