This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Lord Fink’s activity (no more than once per day)
We’re missing a photo of Lord Fink. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Became a Lord on 20 January 2011
- Send a message to Lord Fink (via WriteToThem.com)
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
How Lord Fink voted on key issues:
- Voted against more EU integration. votes
Read about how the voting record is decided.
More on their full record
- Hardly ever rebels against their party.
- Jobseekers (Back to Work Schemes) Bill — Second Reading (21 Mar 2013)
- Economy: Budget Statement — Motion to Take Note (22 Mar 2012)
“My Lords, it is my great pleasure to have the chance to speak in your Lordships' House on the Budget, but perhaps I may start by joining the noble Lords, Lord Bilimoria and Lord Sugar, in congratulating my noble friend Lord Heseltine on a most thoughtful and elegant maiden speech. I should say that he is held in great esteem by businessmen and politicians across the political spectrum....”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 debate in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 54.61% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 4 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Fink’s activity.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 1 time in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)